Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Day 1 of reboot

Yesterday  I finally got my juicer. It had been on back order. I got up early today. Took my before photo.  Weighed on the scale. -- gained 4 pounds waiting for the juicer!

I started with the Joe Cross mean Green. Kale, cucumber, celery, green apple, lemon and ginger

I bought my ticket for Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2.  Wrote out a list (long) of my current ills.  Everything from aches and pains to dry heels...

Learnt a few things already.  Better to plan out by juice than buy a variety.  Realize I need more stuff at the market.  Didn't buy the right "mix".  Need more cukes, apples, oranges....

Juicers are really messy (mine is at any rate.  It is rated as one of the easiest to clean -- wouldn't want to see the others!)




No comments:

Post a Comment