Thursday, November 7, 2013

Loving fish....

I've eaten fish since being a kid -- I'll admit though I wasn't that big a fan.  First, the smell -- I've been told fresh fish should never smell fishy -- perhaps I've gotten less than fresh.

Enter my latest encounter.  I see the fish, the whole fish, the nice man behind the fish counter fillets it for me.

I'm loving this fish.  Taste light and fresh.

Simple --- ginger, scallions and wine and viola dinner...

Some times I do lemon and fresh tomato....

I went to the doctor today.  The doctor's assistant said should could hardly recognize me -- I had lost quite a bit of weight....  Hmmm, I guess it has been since last year that I was in -- I suppose the same way a pound or two just slips on and you notice your clothes are snug, when I lose weight I can only notice that my clothes are loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment