Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thinking about an herb garden.... Indoor -- Nothing fancy, just a couple things

I buy fresh herbs every week.  Usually cilantro, rosemary, sage, parsley, dill, chives --- many times I only use a small bit -- it seems like a waste.

I went on line and found this source, not sure....

http://www.mypatriotsupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CULINARY%5FGARDEN

I bought a little "green house" at Marshalls.


It can probably hold 6 or 8 small pots.

The top is hinged and the front has swinging doors.

I put two of my old mugs in there to get an idea of size -- I may plant in them...


So, I went ahead and ordered the seeds.  I figured Why not?  I want organic herbs and when I buy a tiny package not only does it cost a fortune but it goes bad in about 3 days.  I'm not knocking the producers of the herbs, they have to make it worth their while.

No comments:

Post a Comment