Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Protein... Powders, potions

For protein supplements, I need something practical.  Today, I tried this one.  It is brown rice.

It was in a smoothie, so I couldn't really tell -- the flavor --  I have NO IDEA why this photo came out sideways.  I didn't turn the camera???




Yes, I'm anal enough to take 3 additional photos to get one in the right direction...  My photos aren't great, but I would like them to be upright.  Great... out of focus?????  No winning.


You get the idea.  On to the other proteins...

Currently, I have hemp, whey and organic whey -- all in my kitchen.  There's been a lot of controversy on Whey and whether it is even good for you.  The American Dairy Society would like to you to think you should have milk and milk products everyday.  I'm not so sure, so I keep it to no more than once a week for whey protein.


No comments:

Post a Comment