Thursday, October 10, 2013

Super excited -- Sprouting class

I was on the internet and saw this thing on "Got Sprouts" -- turns out they are in Florida -- so I took a drive over there and wanted to learn how to...  I'm interested in growing my own wheat grass and possibly my own sunflower sprouts...  I buy sunflower sprouts from them, and I'll probably continue to -- but it's nice to know you can have you own ready when you are.  (The problem with sunflower -- or sprouts in general is that they don't "keep" that well. ) -- Although I have gotten a week out of them...

I digress. -- Tonight I have class there!  They offer a sprouting class.  Can't wait to see what it's all about.

I first saw them on YouTube.  This guy, John does a lot of videos on growing things and eating well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQqML3Ayxi0

I'll post my photos tomorrow (class is until late tonight)

No comments:

Post a Comment